Who said noodles couldn’t be for breakfast?
- 2 Schnucks eggs
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 (3 oz.) packages mushroom or chicken flavored ramen
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 4 oz. uncooked breakfast sausage or chopped bacon
- breadcrumbs, optional
- fresh or dried parsley, optional
- orange zest
- In a small bowl, combine Schnucks eggs, grated Parmesan cheese and black pepper; set aside and allow to reach room temperature.
- Meanwhile, prepare ramen (including flavor packet) according to package directions. Drain noodles (reserving ¼ cup of broth) and set aside.
- Heat Schnucks olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add diced yellow onion and uncooked breakfast sausage or chopped bacon to skillet and sauté (breaking sausage into pieces with a spatula) until cooked, 5-7 minutes. Add noodles to skillet, toss to coat and continue to cook until warmed through, about 1 minute.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in egg mixture (egg will continue to cook). Gradually stir in broth until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- If desired, top with breadcrumbs, fresh or dried parsley and/or orange zest.
790 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 17G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.