Made with Egg Beaters, shredded cheese, russet potatoes, and lean turkey sausage, these Breakfast Potato Skins are healthy, yet oh so hearty.
- 2 medium russet potatoes, baked
- 4 oz. lean turkey sausage
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup Egg Beaters Original
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 fresh green onions, sliced
- 8 clementines, peeled and segmented (on side)
- Heat a medium skillet prepared with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook until browned and crumbled, using a spatula to break up meat, 10-12 minutes. Add bell pepper to skillet and cook until softened, about 5 more minutes.
- Stir in Egg Beaters. Cook, stirring frequently, until soft and cooked through, about three minutes.
- Carefully cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop potato pulp into a small bowl and stir in butter. Return mixture to potato skins and press to create an indentation in the center of each. Arrange skins on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Evenly divide egg mixture and cheddar cheese among potato skins. Bake until warmed through and cheese has melted, 8-10 minutes. Top with sliced green onion, add salt and pepper to taste if desired. Serve immediately with clementines on side.
342 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G