- 1 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups grilled pork steak, diced
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks diced hash browns, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup Schnucks black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 Schnucks eggs, fried individually
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded four-cheese Mexican-style blend, divided
- 1 cup Schnucks chunky salsa, divided
- chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Schnucks tortilla chips, for garnish
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers and onions to pan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium; add pork, hash browns and beans. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 7 minutes. .
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, fry eggs to desired doneness. Divide pork mixture among four bowls; evenly top each bowl with egg, cheese, salsa, cilantro and tortilla strips.
432 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.