Who said you can’t have cookies for breakfast?
- 3 large bananas, very ripe
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 5 tbsp. dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp. sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mash bananas thoroughly. Add oats to banana mix. Add honey, cranberries and almonds.
- On a greased parchment or silicone baking sheet, scoop out approx. 9 cookies and flatten.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
Try These Flavor Combinations
- Dried Pineapple + Coconut Flakes
- Peanut Butter Chips + Chocolate Chips
- Raisins + Walnuts