Made with no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors, Skippy Peanut Butter is the perfect topping for this breakfast banana split.
- 1/3 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup Schnucks nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Schnucks classic granola
- 2 tbsp. Skippy creamy peanut butter
- Thaw frozen mixed berries; set aside.
- Slice banana lengthwise and arrange on a plate. Top with yogurt, berries (and any juice that has accumulated) and granola.
- Add Skippy creamy peanut butter to a small bowl and microwave 1 minute, stirring every 15–20 seconds. Drizzle over top of banana split and serve immediately.
Thaw berries in the refrigerator overnight so you’re ready to assemble your banana split in the morning!
486 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G