Brats don’t just belong in buns.
- 1 thin pizza crust, store-bought or homemade
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Schnucks bratwurst, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- fresh arugula
- green olives, sliced
- shredded mozzarella or feta cheese, crumbled
- crushed red pepper, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Drizzle olive oil over the crust, and then distribute the toppings, cheese on top.
- Add crushed red pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pizza on a baking sheet, and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and starts to brown on the edges.