Spinach and tomato play great co-stars in our braised rotisserie chicken recipe with spinach and tomato. It’s also a beautiful Instragram-friendly meal!
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Schnucks diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Schnucks rotisserie chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 3 cups baby spinach
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add peppers and onions to pan and cook until softened, 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, stock, rosemary and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil then add garlic and chicken. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 8 minutes.
- Add spinach and cover, cooking just until spinach is wilted, 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve warm.
490 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G