Loaded with toppings and flavor, these tacos are worthy of making this Taco Tuesday.
- 3/4 cup packed fresh parsley, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup Schnucks olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 cups Homestyle Braised Beef (see recipe notes) or taco filling of choice
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups Easy Pickled Red Onion (see recipe notes below)
- 1 avocado, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Make chimichurri. In a food processor or blender, combine parsley, cilantro, olive oil, vinegar, garlic and crushed red pepper. Cover and mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine braised beef and 2 tablespoons chimichurri. Cover and microwave on high 2 minutes or until hot, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Heat a large griddle or large flat skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add tortillas in a single layer to griddle and cook 1–2 minutes or until toasted, turning once halfway through.
- Fill warm tortillas with beef. Top with pickled red onion, avocado, cabbage and feta. Serve with remaining chimichurri and additional parsley, if desired.
688 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.