A classic retro recipe that tastes like a sweet memory and still looks stunning on a dessert table.
- 1 oz. Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 cups white grape or apple juice
- 1 cup Moscato wine
- 1/2 cup Schnucks sugar
- 2 cups large apples, diced
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 orange, peeled and thinly sliced
- In a small bowl sprinkle gelatin over cold water and set aside 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan bring juice, wine and sugar to a boil. Stir in gelatin mixture and remove from heat.
- Arrange fruit inside a prepared Bundt pan. Pour gelatin mixture over top. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 8 hours.
- To serve, dip pan in warm water for 15-20 seconds and carefully invert onto a platter. Garnish as desired.
To make a non-alcoholic version of this recipe, simply swap out the wine for another cup of juice.
350 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G