Hoisin sauce is a spicy-sweet barbecue sauce with an Asian twist. Paired with boneless country style ribs that have a high meat-to-fat ratio makes these ribs naturally juicy and sweet.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed with press
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup packed Schnucks dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. Thai chili garlic paste or Sriracha sauce (optional)
- 1 - 1/2 lb. boneless pork loin country style ribs
- Preheat oven to 400°F. For easier clean-up, line large rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil. In large bowl, stir garlic, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger and chili garlic paste, if desired, until combined.
- Cut pork into 1-inch-wide ribs. Add ribs to sauce in bowl. With tongs, stir ribs to coat with sauce.
- Arrange ribs in single layer in prepared pan; spoon any remaining sauce in bowl over ribs. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until pork reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
442 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.