Small and mighty, chia seeds are full of beneficial nutrients like protein, fiber and healthy fats. Sprinkle on top of yogurt and oatmeal or plan ahead and create an overnight pudding. It’s a quick and simple way to give your meals a nutrition boost.
For this Pudding Parfait, belVita Blueberry Biscuits made with whole grains add a little sweetness and crunch to give you up to four hours of nutritious steady energy.
- 1 cup Schnucks plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup Full Circle canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. Culinaria maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. Full Circle chia seeds
- 1 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 8 (2 pkgs.) BelVita Blueberry Biscuits
- 4 tsp. unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- In medium bowl stir together first five ingredients. Cover with foil and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Combine blueberries, 2 tablespoons water, lemon juice and sugar in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high power for 90 seconds. Stir, cover and microwave on high power 30 more seconds or until blueberries burst. Cool completely.
- Coarsely crush half of the biscuits. Evenly divide crushed biscuits, blueberry mixture and chia pudding among four parfait dishes or glasses. Top each parfait with one whole biscuit and shredded coconut.
350 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G