The Mint Julep has been the traditional beverage of the Kentucky Derby for nearly a century. This year, the iconic cocktail has a new twist with raspberries and the subtle sweetness of Valencia orange peel from Blue Moon Belgian White.
- 6 oz. Blue Moon Belgian White
- 4 raspberries
- 1.5 oz. bourbon
- 0.25 oz. fresh lime juice
- 0.25 simple syrup
- mint sprig, for garnish
- fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Muddle raspberries with bourbon, fresh lime juice and simple syrup in a Julep glass.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Top with Blue Moon Belgian White and stir gently.
- Add mint sprig and fresh raspberries to garnish.