For this recipe, the “T” in “BLT” stands for “taco”.
- 8 flour tortilla shells
- 16 slices of cooked bacon (or turkey bacon)
- 1 heart of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 large Fuji apple, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard until well combined. Set aside. Chop all produce.
- Lay the flour tortilla shells out on a platter. Evenly divide the lettuce between the tortillas.
- Add 1–2 slices of cooked bacon to each taco. Then layer in sliced apple, avocado and tomatoes. Drizzle the mustard mayo over the taco and serve.