Got more veggies? Toss ‘em in! This pasta salad is a great way to use up almost any produce. Cucumbers, bell peppers and snap peas would all be delicious additions.
- 1 cup Schnucks plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 3 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 16 oz. cooked pasta (such as gemelli or rotini)
- 6 strips cooked and crumbled bacon
- 3 cups torn butter lettuce
- 1 1/2 cup halved local cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup chopped avocado
- In a large bowl, whisk together Schnucks plain Greek nonfat yogurt, fresh chives, milk, apple cider vinegar, Schnucks light mayonnaise, minced garlic and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Gently fold in cooked pasta, bacon, butter lettuce, local cherry tomatoes, Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese, red onion and avocado.
Kids in the Kitchen
Have bigger kids stir up the dressing mixture and littler kids tear up butter lettuce leaves while adults make the pasta and bacon.
Time Saving Tip
Make the dressing, pasta and bacon ahead of time, then cover and refrigerate separately until ready to serve (up to 2 days).
397 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G