This Bloody Mary recipe from Schnucks is bloody brilliant.
- 6 whole large tomatoes
- 1 whole jalapeño pepper
- 1 clove garlic clove, minced
- 2 whole limes, juiced
- 1 Dash Schnucks Worcestershire sauce
- 12 medium shrimp, raw, peeled and deveined
- 4 drink skewers (for shrimp)
- 6 oz. vodka
- Grill tomatoes and jalapeño until they are softened and charred. Place in a small paper sack and fold over edges so smoke doesn’t escape for 15 minutes.
- Place tomatoes and jalapeños in food processor along with garlic and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Strain mixture to remove pulp. Season to taste with Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper and place 3 shrimp on each skewer. Grill until cooked through.
- Fill four glasses with ice and pour 1.5 ounces of vodka in each.
- Our tomato juice mixture into glasses and garnish with a shrimp skewer.