Blackened salmon is the star of the show in this wrap that has a spicy kick.
- 2-6 oz. salmon filets
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks butter
- 2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 cups lettuce
- 1/2 can mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup quartered strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup salad dressing of choice
- 4 burrito-size tortillas
- Brush tops of 2 6-oz. salmon fillets with 2 tbsp. melted butter and season with 2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning.
- Heat 2 tbsp. vegetable oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, and place salmon in, seasoned side down. Cook undisturbed until a dark crust forms, about 3 minutes. Flip and continue to cook until salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees, 2-3 more minutes. Remove from heat, remove skin and flake into pieces.
- Evenly divide prepared salmon, 3 cups lettuce, ½ can mandarin oranges, ½ cup quartered strawberries (or glazed strawberries from above), ¼ cup sliced almonds, and ¼ cup salad dressing of choice among 4 burrito-size tortillas. Roll up and serve immediately.
620 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 9G