Add some seafood savoriness to your meal with this mouth-watering Blackened Fish Tacos with Rainbow Citrus Slaw recipe.
- 1 cup Dole colorful coleslaw mix
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup Schnucks canola oil, divided
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 lb. tilapia fillets
- 2 tbsp. Old Bay Blackened seasoning
- 12 (6 in.) Mission yellow corn tortillas, warmed
- In a medium bowl, toss coleslaw mix with peppers, pineapple, cilantro, green onions, orange juice and zest, 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar and salt. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Press the spice mixture onto both sides of the fillets so they are well coated.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add remaining oil and sear fish 3 minutes per side. Rest on cutting board for 5 minutes under tented tinfoil.
- Flake fish into each tortilla and top with citrus slaw. Serve immediately.
346 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.