Beat the midday slump with this black bean soup.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Siggi's 2% Coconut Skyr Yogurt
- 3 1/2 cups black beans
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup mixed salad greens
- 1 tbsp. low-fat balsamic vinaigrette
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 additional minute, stirring frequently. Add yogurt, black beans, cumin, salt and water; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before pureeing.
- Using an immersion blender or regular blender, puree the soup to a smooth consistency.
- Portion 1 cup of soup in bowl and garnish as desired with yogurt, cilantro, avocado and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve with mixed salad greens tossed with vinaigrette.
424 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G