Enjoy a home-cooked meal with Black Bean Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries. MorningStar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burgers have 72% less fat than regular ground beef.
- 4 MorningStar Farms Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- 12 oz. sweet potato fries
- 2 tbsp. low-fat plain, Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks salsa of choice
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 slices red onion
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted and sliced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and sliced
- shredded lettuce, to serve
- Prepare burgers and fries according to their package directions.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and salsa. Spread mixture onto buns then evenly divide burgers and remaining toppings among buns. Serve immediately with fries on the side.
540 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G