- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups arugula, loosely packed
- 5 1/2 tbsp. Full Circle Organic extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 (10.5 oz.) French baguette loaf, cut on a bias into 3/4 inch thick slices
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1/4 cup toasted pepitas
- Toss black beans, arugula, 3 tablespoons Full Circle Organic extra virgin olive oil, lime juice, minced garlic, coriander, salt and ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Brush both sides of French baguette with remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Grill slices on medium-high 1 1/2 minutes per side or until grill marks appear; rub top sides of bread slices with 1 garlic clove.
- Top each crostini with about 3 tablespoons bean mixture. Evenly sprinkle with crumbled queso fresco (or chèvre) and toasted pepitas.
Crostini can be prepared up to 2 days in advance. Cool completely, then place in a large zip-tight plastic bag; seal bag, pressing out excess air. Store crostini at room temperature.