This muffuletta sandwich is a big, easy and delicious dinner.
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 12 oz. thinly sliced Deli meats
- 1 cup olive tapenade
- 1 whole large tomato, sliced
- 4 slices Schnucks mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Schnucks provolone cheese
- Starting about one inch from bottom of loaf of bread, slice loaf horizontally. Leaving about half border of bread on bottom and sides of each half, carefully remove bread from inside of each half and discard or save for another use.
- Layer bottom half of bread with meats (3 meats recommended for sandwich - such as coppa, Genoa salami, mortadella, prosciutto, smoked ham and/or turkey breast), half of olive tapenade, tomato, cheeses and remaining tapenade. Replace top half of bread. Cut loaf into six wedges and serve.
520 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G