This tiramisù recipe is terrific.
- 4 pkgs. Driscoll’s fresh blueberries, divided
- 4 pkgs. Driscoll’s fresh raspberries, divided
- 2 pkgs. Driscoll’s fresh strawberries, hulled and cut into 1/4" thick slices, divided
- 1 2/3 cups Schnucks granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup berry liqueur (such as Chambord®), orange-favored liqueur (such as triple sec) or orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks whipping cream
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 9 oz. sponge-style ladyfingers
- In 12" skillet, add 2 packages blueberries, 2 packages raspberries, 3 cups sliced strawberries and 1/3 cup sugar. Cook berry mixture over medium-high heat 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture becomes thick and reaches a jam-like consistency, stirring frequently during last 10 minutes of cooking. Remove skillet from heat. Transfer jam to medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 2 days ahead. You should have about 3 cups.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, add 1 cup sugar, liqueur and water; heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until sugar dissolves. Remove saucepan from heat. Allow mixture to cool slightly. In large bowl, toss remaining blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries until combined.
- In large bowl, with mixer on low speed, beat cream and remaining 1/3 cup sugar until cream thickens. Increase speed and beat until stiff peaks form. Add mascarpone and fold with rubber spatula just until well combined. Makes about 5 cups.
- Place 13 x 9" glass or ceramic baking dish horizontally in front of you. Arrange 1 1/2 packages ladyfingers, flat side down, vertically (perpendicular) in 3 long rows across bottom of dish. Brush ladyfingers liberally with half of liqueur mixture.
- Spread half of berry jam (about 1 1/2 cups) over ladyfingers. Dollop about 2 1/2 cups mascarpone mixture over jam, then spread to cover. (It is okay if some jam swirls into mascarpone mixture.) Top with half of fresh berries, about 3 cups. (Cover and refrigerate remaining berries to use after chilling.) Repeat layering with remaining ladyfingers, brushing with liqueur mixture. Top with remaining berry jam and mascarpone mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or up to 1 day ahead. Top with remaining fresh berries just before serving. Cut tiramisù lengthwise into 4 slices, then cut each slice crosswise into 5 pieces.
340 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 10G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.