This salad is an excellent addition to your dinner menu.
- 6-7 beets
- 3 cups water
- 12 cups romaine lettuce, washed, dried and chopped
- 1 cup feta crumbles
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 2 tsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 4 tbsp. light balsamic
- vinaigrette dressing, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Scrub beets under cool water and remove stems.
- Place beets and water in pressure cooker and cook for 25 minutes.
- When beets are cool enough to handle, remove the skin and dice.
- Place lettuce in salad bowl and top with beets, cheese, nuts and dill.
- Toss with dressing. Serve immediately.
202 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.