We’re dye-ing over this.
- 5 medium beets, cleaned, peeled and cut into chunks
- ½ lb Schnucks pasta of your choice
- 1 tsp. Schnucks white vinegar
- Blend the beet chunks with 4 cups water until smooth. Place a fine mesh strainer over a bowl and strain the beets, reserving the liquid and discarding the pulp.
- In a large pot, boil pasta in salted water for 4 minutes. Strain pasta and remove from pot.
- Place the beet juice, vinegar and a dash of salt into the pot and bring to a boil. Return pasta to pot and boil for 4-8 minutes, until desired tenderness.
306 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0G