Beer brats meet pizza on the grill for this perfect backyard BBQ combo. Plus, it only takes 30-minutes so you can spend less time grillin’ and more time livin’!
- 4 Schnucks brats or Folds of Honor beer brats
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 2 flatbreads
- 1/2 cup coarse-ground mustard
- 2 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- Remove 4 Schnucks brats or Folds of Honor beer brats from refrigerator while preparing grill for two-zone cooking. Place brats over indirect heat. Cover and cook until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees, 15-20 minutes, turning once halfway through.
- Move brats to direct heat and cook until charred, turning frequently, 2-3 minutes. Grill 2 bell peppers and 1 onion. Slice brats and chop vegetables, then set aside and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add 2 flatbreads to grill over direct heat, cover and cook until warm and starting to char, 2-3 minutes. Flip then evenly divide 1/2 cup coarse-ground mustard, sliced brats, grilled veggies and 2 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese among flatbreads. Cover and cook until cheese is melted, 3-5 minutes. Slice, garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
560 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G