This easy-to-make stir-fry is great for busy weeknights.
- 1 (12 oz.) Sirloin Steak
- 2 tbsp. oil, divided
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. unseasoned rice vinegar
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- Thinly slice steak.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over high. Add steak to pan; cook 5 minutes or until browned. Remove steak from pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, soy sauce and rice vinegar.
- To hot skillet add 1 tablespoon of oil, broccoli and red bell pepper to pan and cook 3-5 minutes. Add soy sauce mixture.
- Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender and liquid reduces by about half. Add steak; cook 1 minute.
- Serve 1 and 1/2 cup beef stir fry with 1/2 cup brown rice. Top with 2 tablespoons of sliced green onion. Save leftovers for lunch.
385 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G