With tender lean beef, fresh veggies and ramen noodles, this dish is both budget-friendly and filled with flavor.
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. ramen noodles (seasoning packets removed)
- 1 lb. 90% ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot matchsticks
- 1 tsp. Schnucks minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. hot sauce (optional)
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional)
- Cook the ramen in boiling water for 3 minutes, reserve 1 1/2 cups of the cooking liquid, strain noodles and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef, breaking apart with a spoon, for 4 minutes. Add onion, peppers and carrots. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3–4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and beef is fully cooked.
- Add the garlic, ginger, peanut butter, soy sauce, 1 cup of cooking liquid and hot sauce (if using) to the pan. Add noodles and stir to combine. Add more cooking liquid if a thinner sauce is desired. Serve immediately topped with green onions (if desired).
372 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 7G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.