Lean ground beef, mushrooms and asparagus salad come together to create a delicious, juicy burger that’s Good For You!
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium red onion, divided
- 1 lb. sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb. Schnucks 90/10 ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 3 tbsp. Culinaria Italian Salad Dressing
- 3 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 6 whole-grain hamburger buns
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium. Finely dice half of onion; add to skillet along with mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, 8-10 minutes or until slightly browned and most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Add the mushroom mixture to a large bowl along with beef, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and egg; season with salt and pepper, if desired. Form mixture into six patties. Cover and set aside.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil; add asparagus and cook 4 minutes. Drain and add to a second large bowl; thinly slice remaining onion and add to bowl along with dressing; toss to combine. Set aside.
- Wipe skillet clean; add remaining oil and return to stove over medium. Working in batches if necessary, add patties; cover and cook 6 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and let rest 5 minutes.
- Add greens and dill to bowl with asparagus mixture; toss to combine. Divide prepared patties among buns and top with asparagus mixture. Serve immediately.
392 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.