This crunchy treat takes only 10 minutes to make and is loaded with savory flavor that everyone will love!
- 1 lb. Verde 93/7 ground beef
- 1 tsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 (15 oz.) can Schnucks no salt added black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 4 tostado shells
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup Schnucks finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 1/2 cups romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Schnucks pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges for serving
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef, chili and onion powder. Cook, breaking up the meat and stirring frequently, for 10–15 minutes or until beef is thoroughly cooked.
- In a small pot over medium heat, add the beans, 1/4 cup water, cumin and oregano. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Roughly mash with a potato masher.
- Spread the beans over the tostada shells, then top with beef and remaining ingredients. Serve with lime wedges.
486 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.