Our recipe for BBQ Turkey Meatballs with Fresh Apple Slaw is only 409 calories per serving and is a healthy and yummy replacement for traditional meatballs.
- 6 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 3 red apples of choice, grated
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion, plus more to garnish
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 5 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 Cooked Perfect turkey meatballs, prepared according to package
- 6 tbsp. Stubb’s Original Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 8 leaves butter lettuce
- In a medium bowl, make slaw by gently tossing coleslaw mix, apple, celery, yogurt, 1/2 cup green onion, vinegar, chia seeds, honey, garlic and desired amount of salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, toss meatballs in barbecue sauce until coated.
- Divide lettuce among four plates and top with three meatballs each. Garnish with green onion and serve immediately with slaw on side.
409 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 4G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.