Get your crock pot ready to go! This slow cooker recipe features pork chops and sliced apples to give you a flavorful and nutritious dinner entrée.
- 1/2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 (6 oz.) pork loin chops
- 2 medium honey crisp or gala apples, cored and sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Stubbs - Original Legendary Bbq Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/3 cup vegetable stock or water
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and pork chops. Sear chops on each side until well browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Place pork chops in the bottom of a crock pot and cover with apples and onions.
- In a small bowl, mix the BBQ, thyme and stock or water. Pour evenly over the ingredients in the crock pot. Cover and cook on high heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until pork is cooked through.
357 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5.6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.