You haven’t had corned beef until you’ve had it in a wrap.
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Schnucks light sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp. undrained and refrigerated prepared horseradish
- 4 10" wraps
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, ribs removed
- 12 oz. sliced Schnucks Select top round corned beef
- 3 cups barbecue sauce
- 8 slices Schnucks provolone cheese
- In small bowl, stir together onion, mayonnaise, sour cream and horseradish.
- Place wraps on work surface; spread about 3 tablespoons mayonnaise mixture evenly over each wrap to cover. Place 1 lettuce leaf in center of each wrap, then arrange slices of corned beef over wrap to cover. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons barbecue sauce over corned beef, then place 2 slices cheese down center of each tortilla.
- Starting at bottom edge, roll wraps to enclose filling. Cut each wrap diagonally in half to serve.
618 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 13G