These BBQ Chicken Sliders are party perfect and so easy to make. With the perfect combination of sweet and tangy, you’ll want to make them again and again!
- 1/3 cup Schnucks ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw
- 1/2 cup Schnucks BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks yellow mustard
- 1 Schnucks rotisserie chicken, shredded, bones & skin removed
- 12 Hawaiian rolls, halved
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 slices Schnucks cheddar cheese
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together ranch, parsley and vinegar. Add coleslaw and toss to coat; cover and refrigerate. In a separate large bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce and mustard; add chicken and toss to coat.
- Arrange halved rolls, cut-side up, in a single layer on a foil-lined sheet pan. Evenly top roll bottoms with the chicken mixture, onion and cheese. Bake 6–8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Scoop coleslaw mixture onto cheese and top halves of rolls. Serve immediately.
314 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.