Elevate your pizza with barbecue chicken.
- 2 12" refrigerated thin crust pizza shells
- 2/3 cup sweet and spicy barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup Schnucks mayonnaise
- 1 Schnucks herb whole-roasted chicken, skin removed and meat cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pkg. Schnucks finely shredded pizza-style cheese blend
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place pizza shells on each of 2 pizza pans or cookie sheets. In small bowl, stir barbecue sauce and mayonnaise until well blended. With back of large spoon, spread sauce evenly over pizza shells to cover.
- In the following order, evenly sprinkle ingredients over sauce: chicken, onion and pizza style cheese. In small bowl, stir oregano and Parmesan; sprinkle 1 tablespoon over each pizza. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese melts and turns golden brown.
510 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 8G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.