Is there anything cauliflower can’t do?
- 1 head cauliflower
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter
- 3 oz. Gruyère cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Schnucks vitamin D whole milk
- 3 tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 3/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove core from cauliflower and cut into 1" florets. Lightly spray 2-quart broiler-safe baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread cauliflower in single layer in prepared baking dish. Spray cauliflower with nonstick cooking spray; toss with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Roast 30 minutes or until almost tender and lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes.
- In nonstick 8" skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Remove skillet from heat; stir in 1/4 cup cheese and breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- In nonstick 12" skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 3-4 minutes or until almost tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer, stirring constantly. Stir in flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. With whisk, gradually stir in milk; heat to boiling. Boil 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove skillet from heat; stir in parsley, pepper and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 cup cheese. Pour milk mixture over cauliflower and toss until well coated. Sprinkle cauliflower mixture with paprika.
- Preheat broiler. Evenly sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over cauliflower mixture. Broil 3 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
230 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.