Cauliflower can really do it all! Try these cauliflower steaks as a vegetarian substitute or alongside your favorite grilled kabobs.
- 2 medium heads of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Stubbs BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp. Full Circle Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp. Schnucks hot sauce, if desired
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Trim off leaves and cut off about an inch of the sides of the cauliflower, reserve for a different use. Cut evenly through the core and stem to get two steaks. Repeat with remaining cauliflower.
- Lightly brush the steaks with oil. In a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients together.
- Grill steaks for 5 minutes per side with the lid closed. Brush steaks with a thin layer of sauce and cook 3-5 minutes per side, until steaks are tender and sauce is caramelized.
- Serve with remaining sauce.
161 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 0.5G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.