Our new breakfast recipe includes BBQ… lots of BBQ.
- 4 Schnucks eggs, beaten
- 1 package (5oz.) Sugarfire pulled pork
- 1 bag (14.4 oz.) frozen peppers and onions, thawed
- 4 Schnucks 9" flour tortillas
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add eggs to skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until set. Add pork, peppers and onions to eggs; stir until warmed through.
- Cover tortillas with a damp paper town and microwave on high for 10-15 seconds until warm.
- Evenly divide egg mizture among tortillas and top with cheese and barbecue sauce (included with Sugarfire pulled pork.) Wrap and serve immediately.
411 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 11G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.