Barbecue is about to meet its new best friend in this Barbecue Brats ‘n’ Beans recipe from Schnucks.
- 1 (28 oz.) can baked beans
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce of choice
- 2 tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 2 Schnucks bratwurst links, grilled and sliced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Add beans, barbecue sauce and brown sugar to a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, add oil to a medium-size pan over medium-high heat. Sauté bratwurst, peppers and onions until vegetables soften, about 5 minutes. Turn off heat and add garlic.
- Add sausage and vegetables to beans. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 additional minutes, stirring occasionally.
377 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G