These giraffes are b-a-n-a-n-a-s.
- 2 bananas
- 1 Schnucks creamy peanut butter, in piping bag
- 1 Pkg. chocolate-covered raisins
- 1 Pkg. sliced almonds
- 1 Wilton candy eyeballs, located in the baking aisle
- Cut bottom quarter off each banana and cut one round slice from bottom quarter.
- Insert 2 longer, straighter raisins into the top of the banana for horns.
- Insert 2 almond slices into the side of the banana for ears.
- Pipe 2 small dollops of peanut butter between the ears and place the candy eyes on top.
- Pipe a dollop of peanut butter under the eyes and place the banana slice on top. Pipe 2 nostrils and smile onto the slice.
- Pipe small dollops of peanut butter down the sides of the lower half of the banana. Place rounder raisins onto the peanut butter for the spots.