The Big Game calls for even BIGGER flavor!
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 box fudge brownie mix, baked according to package directions
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix
- 1/2 cup Schnucks milk
- 1 large Schnucks egg, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Culinaria French Vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce, to serve
- Melt butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Add bananas and brown sugar to pan; sauté until caramelized, about 5 minutes.
- Add about 4 inches of vegetable oil to a deep pot over medium heat and warm until temperature reaches 375 degrees.
- Cut brownies into 8 equal pieces. In a medium bowl, whisk together pancake mix, milk, egg and vanilla to create batter.
- Dip brownies in batter, drop directly in oil and fry until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes. Top warm fried brownies with caramelized bananas, ice cream and chocolate sauce.
284 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 15G