Get the grill going, and whip up this tasty mushroom side dish. It’s filled with fresh veggies and pairs perfectly with chicken or steak.
- 1 lb. fresh baby bella mushrooms, halved
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Prepare grill for direct heat. In a large bowl, toss together mushrooms, green beans, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, minced garlic and fresh thyme.
- Using two layers of aluminum foil, form a crimped bowl large enough to hold vegetables. Place pouch directly on grates; cover grill and cook about 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately topped with parsley.
111 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.