This grilling season, make your veggies the star.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Schnucks honey
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. + 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp. corn starch
- 1 1/2 tsp. water
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers, cut into eighths
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2" thick slices
- 2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4" thick slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4" thick slices
- Schnucks olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat
- Prepare Balsamic-Honey Glaze: In 1 1/2 to 2-quart saucepan, with whisk, mix garlic, vinegar, honey, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Cook over medium heat 2 minutes or until mixture simmers. In small bowl, with whisk, combine cornstarch and water; add to balsamic mixture and heat to boiling, stirring constantly with whisk. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Prepare Grilled Vegetables: In barbecue grill topper, add bell peppers, asparagus and onion. In medium bowl, add zucchini and squash. Spray vegetables with nonstick cooking spray and toss with salt and pepper. Place grill topper, zucchini and squash on hot grill rack. Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until grill marks appear on bottom of zucchini and squash, and stirring vegetables in grill topper occasionally. Turn zucchini and squash. Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring vegetables in grill topper occasionally.
- To serve, transfer vegetables to large serving dish. Toss with Balsamic-Honey Glaze and sprinkle with cheese.
109 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.