Chicken topped with homemade bruschetta? Say no more! Serve with a peach side salad to add to the freshness of this dish!
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. Schnucks Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 6 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped basil, plus more to serve
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- 2 cups cooked potatoes, divided to serve
- Peachy Balsamic Salad, divided to serve (see recipe notes)
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add chicken and cook, turning once halfway through cooking, 12–15 minutes or until cooked through. Top with mozzarella cheese, cover and continue cooking 1–2 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove from heat.
- In medium bowl, toss together tomatoes, basil, vinegar, garlic and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Top chicken with tomato mixture and drizzle with balsamic glaze. Garnish with more basil, if desired.
- Serve with 1/2 cup cooked potatoes per serving, plus a side of Peachy Balsamic Salad.
Peachy Balsamic Salad
Mix greens with peaches, oil and vinegar. Divide into four servings.
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup peach slices
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
545 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G