These peanut butter banana oatmeal bars are great for busy mornings.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 Schnucks egg
- 1 1/2 cup Schnucks skim milk
- 1/3 cup Schnucks peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8x8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk banana and egg until combined. Whisk in milk, peanut butter, honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, baking powder and salt.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake for 40 minutes until center is barely firm.
208 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.