Take your tastebuds on a trip with this baked Mediterranean tilapia recipe.
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 4 tilapia fillets
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2.25 oz sliced kalamata olives, drained
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange lemon slices in bottom of 13x9" glass or ceramic baking dish. Place tilapia over lemon; sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper, then top with onion. Cover dish with aluminum foil. Bake 15 minutes. Meanwhile, cut each tomato in half. Thinly slice basil.
- Remove foil from baking dish. Sprinkle olives and tomatoes over tilapia. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer. Tilapia should reach an internal temperature of 145°F and turn opaque throughout. Sprinkle basil over tilapia before serving.
198 Calories Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G