We’re following the TikTok trend with this recipe that’s easy, cheesy and full of flavor. You feta believe it!
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz.) block President’s or Mt. Vikos feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 12 oz. Dececco cavatappi pasta
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped basil
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Add cherry tomatoes to a casserole dish. Place the block of feta cheese in the center of the casserole dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. Chop garlic cloves and add to the tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Cook the tomatoes, garlic and feta in the oven for 35 minutes. While the tomatoes, garlic and feta are cooking in the oven, boil the noodles and set aside.
- Take the casserole dish out of the oven and immediately mix the cherry tomatoes and cheese together in the dish. Mix in basil and pasta. Continue stirring until everything is mixed.
450 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 6G