Everything is better when it’s wrapped in bacon.
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks honey
- 1/2 cup country Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp. refrigerated Gourmet Garden™ ginger spice blend or grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 2 lb. raw shrimp in the shell, thawed if necessary
- 1 pkg. Schnucks hardwood smoked bacon, each slice cut crosswise into thirds
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line 2 large rimmed baking pans with aluminum foil.
- In small saucepan or skillet, stir together honey, mustard, cornstarch, ginger and cayenne; heat to boiling over medium heat. Boil 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, peel shrimp, leaving tail shells on, if desired. Devein shrimp. Wrap 1 piece of bacon around shrimp. Place shrimp, bacon seam side down, in single layer in prepared pans. Transfer some glaze to small bowl and use to spread over shrimp and bacon. Bake 15 minutes. Transfer shrimp to platter; pour remaining warm glaze into small serving bowl. Serve shrimp with glaze to dip or drizzle on top.
186 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 1G