These savory crepes are loaded with fresh ingredients to help add in flavor and healthy nutrients to keep you satisfied.
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach, divided
- 12 oz. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Prairie Farms Cottage Cheese
- hot sauce, to serve
- lime wedges, to serve
- Add 1 cup spinach to a large bowl along with next seven ingredients. Toss to combine.
- Add 3 cups spinach, flour, milk and egg to a blender and mix until smooth.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high. Add 2–3 tablespoons batter and tilt pan to spread in all directions. Cook 2 minutes or until golden brown. Flip and cook 1 minute more or until set. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill crepes with avocado mixture and cottage cheese. Serve with hot sauce and lime wedges, if desired.
342 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 3G
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe.