This zesty shrimp cocktail with avocado is easy to make in just 15 minutes!
- 1/4 cup Schnucks cocktail sauce
- 1/4 cup Schnucks mayonnaise
- 1 cup baby arugula leaves
- 1 avocado, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 12 fully cooked peeled and deveined jumbo shrimp
- 1/2 tsp. salt-free Cajun seasoning
- crackers of choice, for serving
- Combine cocktail sauce and mayonnaise and spoon into the bottoms of 4 cocktail glasses.
- Evenly divide arugula, avocado, radish and lemon among each glass. Place 3 shrimp in each glass and evenly sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
- Serve with crackers.
230 CALORIES Per Serving
SATURATED FAT: 2.5G