Fun and kid friendly avocado penguins.
- 2 avocados
- lemon juice
- 1 StarKist tuna salad, hummus or cottage cheese
- 1 whole carrot
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch “wings”
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 Wilton candy eyeballs, located in the baking aisle
- Halve and pit avocados. Brush exposed part of avocado with lemon juice to prevent browning. Place tuna salad, hummus or cottage cheese in the hole of the avocado.
- Adhere two candy eyes and the carrot “beak” to the avocado with small dollops of cream cheese (optional: use a small piece of skin from another avocado for the “mask”). Make a small slit with a knife on each side of the avocado and inset the cucumber “wings.” Insert the feet on the bottom part of the avocado between the flesh and the skin.